FREE Organic Food Garden Workshop & Resources
In our Learning Centre, you’ll find some cool stuff to help you navigate your family food garden.
We choose to grow food at home for many reasons and some of these include:
- Teaching our kids where real food comes from
- To learn and respect our land and Mother Nature
- As a way to ensure the food we feed our family is chemical and pesticide free
- For the nutrient dense, fresh and organic benefits
- To save money and work towards self-sufficiency
Organic gardening principles are centred around working with nature to ensure your plants stay healthy and strong and your produce is packed full of nutrients and flavour. You don’t need chemical fertilisers and pesticides to have a successful food garden, instead, we teach you about natural solutions which are not only safer for you and your family, but are essential to your organic success.