As seen in:
- Facebook fans are now over 19,800
- Family Garden Life – Our Food Garden Facebook group – over 2,350 members
- Family Garden Life – Plants, Projects & Activities Facebook group – over 840 members
- VERY NEW Family Garden Life – Garden Fresh Recipes Facebook group – 330 members
- DIY Nature Framed Gifts video reached over 74,000 people on Facebook and was viewed over 30,000 times in the first 5 days. It has now been viewed by over 97,700 people.
- ‘Herbs & Fairies’ Facebook video climbed to over 63,000 reach, with over 20,000 views in just 4 days. Now viewed by over 30,000 people.
- Christmas Wreath Video featured on Kidspot achieved over 66,000 views.
- Coffee Pod & DIY Book Planters videos have been viewed by over 94,000 eyes combined on Kisdpot.
- Recently we released our Bee Friendly Seed Balls showcasing our very own Throw Some Seeds directory listing who gained over 6,900 new eyeballs on this brand and climbing!
- Not to forget the very successful Sinchies brand exposure reaching over 10,000 mums through our Facebook audience with our video on Fruit Soothie Cool Lunchboxes.
Sam Spunner – Owner Sinchies
“I have been working with Becky at Family Garden Life for a year now and I’m am so thrilled. Becky has some fantastic ideas for the promotion of my product and I couldn’t be happier with the results and also the variation of ideas she has had. Unlike some businesses, without asking she keeps me up to date with the stats, other inclusions and ideas. I would highly recommend her for product exposure.”
Is your brand or business a good fit for Family Garden Life?
- Are your customer’s mums who love being in their garden with their family, growing produce & living clean, healthy lives.
- Does your business fit within the categories of a home garden, kids garden activities & play, garden kitchen, indoor gardens & living, garden gifts, outdoor living, or sustainable living & education, and would you like to promote your business?
- Do you have a new campaign, promotion or brand news that you’d like to communicate to an engaged audience?
- Do you have a product launch coming up that would align perfectly with Family Garden Life readers?
- Family Garden Life is currently driving solid website traffic for a newly launched brand
- Family Garden Life email subscriber database is now well over 3,000 and will continue to grow significantly throughout Autumn
- Family Garden Life currently has over 19,800 followers on Facebook
- Family Garden Life has over 1,250 followers on Instagram
- Family Garden Life hosts 3 closed Facebook communities of over 3,520 highly engaged women discussing gardening and family life.
Work with Rebecca
Now on a fast growth trajectory, Becky has taken her strategic marketing background and focused all her time and energy on building her brand. Joining our directory is an extremely cost-effective way to advertise. Our website acts as a lead magnet to yours. Are you looking to expand your reach? Is our fast-growing audience of mums what you need? That’s what we do, we bring the customers to you.
You could be enjoying:
- Increased presence online
- Access to our fast-growing audience of mums on social media & website
- Access to our captive newsletter list
- Brand awareness brand advocacy (from us)
- Promotional opportunities for new product launches
- Participation in promotions
- 3rd party referrals improve SEO
Send me an email at [email protected] to access the 2018 packages.
Secure your spot now in our Autumn Shop
“I absolutely love working with Family Garden Life. It has been an amazing first year witnessing Becky work her magic in growing the FGL community in leaps and bounds. Influence, exposure and reach continue to increase and I am thrilled that my business Garden Sparkle can be a part of this supreme hub for family gardening information and products in Australia. Becky and I have a very similar work ethic and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed all of our collaborations including the creation of a blog post and video entitled ‘Herbs & Fairies’ which incorporated a collection of my fairy gardening products. Family Garden Life has a genuine shining heart and very bright future. I’m excited to be a part of that and look forward to the next chapter”. Kate Maconachie Garden Sparkle – Fairy Gardens with Heart www.gardensparkle.com.au
“I have been working with Becky at Family Garden Life for a year now and i’m am so thrilled. Becky has some fantastic ideas for the promotion of my product and i couldn’t be happier with the results and also the variation of ideas she has had. Unlike some businesses, without asking she keeps me up to date with the stats, other inclusions and ideas. I would highly recommend her for product exposure”. Sam Spunner Owner – Sinchies www.sinchies.com.au
“I have loved working with Becky from Family Garden Life! Her business supports sustainable living and they are all about making it easy for their community to connect with like-minded people and businesses that tie in with their values and passion. If you want to partner with a business directory that takes the time to understand your brand, and is constantly thinking of ways to showcase and get results for your business in fun and creative ways then I highly recommend joining Family Garden Life. Thanks Becky for your all your dedication and enthusiasm, and for welcoming us so warmly into your community, we are very excited for the future!” Nicole Clarke – Throw Some Seeds. www.throwsomeseeds.com