Square Raised Garden Bed (medium)
A Square Raised Garden Bed is a perfect choice for a smaller outdoor space. You’ll be able to grow your own plants, herbs, vegetables and flowers. Perfect for the gardener who is wanting more of a hassle-free solution to gardening. Not all gardeners want a big open space with hours of work each day. This medium sized raised garden bed provides enough space to grow your favourites without all the hard work.
- Easy to assemble construction, taking the stress out of flat packs.
- Safety edges top and bottom to keep little fingers safe.
- The modern and popular design ensures this square bed fits into your surroundings.
- Hot dipped galvanised steel panels and corners, for quality and durability.
- An awesome slate grey powder coat finish.
- Assembly dimensions measure: 850 L mm x 850 W mm x 450 H mm.
- Holding 325L in soil capacity.
Setting up your garden bed:
You’ll need a nice sunny spot in your garden or yard to grow your plants, so watch the sun move across your garden before you decide. You can also put a layer of crushed rock or gravel at the bottom of your garden bed if you choose, which ensures drainage. Use high-quality soil in your planter, which will encourage worms to take up residence and feed your plants with nutrients.
Imagine all the amazing plants you can grow in your raised bed, and how pretty it’s going to look in your garden. This garden bed also comes in a smaller size, and Greenlife has a vast range of garden beds to chose from if you would like to look at some more.