Organic growing with worms
Organic growing with worms makes sense as they are natures most prolific recyclers. The basics of organic gardening will highlight the importance of your soil condition in order to provide the right nutrients your plants need to grow strong.
In this amazing book, you’ll find a vast range of valuable topics to help you appreciate the part worms have in our eco-system. These include:
- Introducing worms to your soil
- Creating an instant garden bed
- Recycling household waste
- Building your own worm farm
- Setting up a waste management system and much more!
This book is an awesome starting point if you want to feed your garden in a natural organic way. Organic Growing with Worms is the book to shine the light on wiggly little friends.