If you’ve been searching for Left-handed secateurs you’ve found them. Did you know that 11% of the population is left-handed? It’s refreshing to find products that not only deliver on quality but also a variety of products.
Some of the benefits for the lefty’s include:
- High-quality bypass secateurs specifically designed for left-handers
- Drop forged aluminium handles for strength and durability
- PVC coated grips
- Handles, blade and opening clasp all set for left-handed gardeners
- Polished high carbon SK5 steel blade
- Length 210mm (8 1/4 inches)
- Weight 230grams
- Two-year warranty with a comprehensive range of spare parts
Yes, they have spare parts. You don’t have to throw them into land-fill when you can simply replace the part. I love brands like CutAbove Tools who repair not replace because as a result, we can minimise landfill. Everything is way to disposable these days, therefore CutAbove Tools get a big tick from me.
- Central Mechanism
If you’re a left-handed gardener like me, get yourself a pair of secateurs that are made for you. If you’re not left-handed, don’t worry, CutAbove Tools have an extensive range of secateurs to check out.