Companion Planting in Australia book
An essential organic gardening principle is to learn the art of companion planting in Australia. You’ll be able to learn all about the benefits of good neighbours and which ones are bad neighbours.
with over 200 garden plants and their preferred companions, it’s interesting just how many of us don’t know the value of the plants around us. When you see a dandelion in your lawn, do you see a weed spoiling perfection or do you see a wild salad herb, bursting with vitamins and minerals?
Learn which plants flourish when they become neighbours and others that suffer dearly. Some exhaust the soil in which they grow others make a contribution.
You’ll find plenty of useful advice in this practical handbook by Judith Collins. She will inspire all gardeners from the beginners through to those who are more experienced.
Some feature topics include:
- How to grow bigger, healthier and more plentiful fruit and vegetables
- Repel pests without poisons
- Encourage friendly weeds and helpful insects
- Have a self-maintaining garden.
This book is packed full of information you’ll find so interesting, you won’t want to put it down.
Check out more books on companion planting Australia at Dymocks CLICK HERE
* This page contains affiliate links. If you buy something via this link I may receive a small commission. Full disclosure policy here