I can assure you that this Rainbow Salad is packed full of flavour and amazing health benefits that come with using raw vegetables. Put this on any table and your guests are going to love the colour. You can see where the name Rainbow Salad comes from.
How to take salad to the next level.
Full recipe on website.
Posted by Family Garden Life on Wednesday, 25 October 2017
- 4-5 x large carrots, grated
- 1 x beetroot, peeled and grated
- 1 x large handful of mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 x small handful of coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 cup of tamari coated almonds, roughly chopped (you can purchase at a supermarket)
- 1/2 cup of currants
I used a food processor to grate, however, a handheld grater will do the trick
1 x chilli de-seeded and, chopped finely (Long red for milder flavour, short red for hot)
1 x teaspoon of ginger, finely grated
1-2 x tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 x tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
1 x teaspoon of ground sumac (you can purchase at a supermarket)
4 x tablespoons of olive oil (good quality extra virgin)
seasoning (salt & pepper)
Add the dressing to the salad and serve.